This Year's Holiday Blog Is...

     During the Christmas season nothing, and I mean nothing, tests my patience like the holiday music. It's everywhere, and the mental torture starts around 23:59 on Halloween night with Mariah Fucking Carey warming up her vocal cords to sing that banger of hers.

    That being said, there are a few songs that I find quite beautiful and sincere. So, this year's holiday blog is


The 25 Songs of Christmas

(in no particular order)

Buddy The Elf GIFs | Tenor

Each day in December by 15:00 EST, up to the 25th, I will post a paragraph (or two) and the spotify link to a song that, at best, I love, or, at worst, doesn't make me want to shove icicles in my eardrums.
Do not come at me if you think one song is better than another, do not expect to see Mariah Carey on this list, but also don't not expect her...
But please share what your favourite songs are this time of year.
See you here tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts