Christmas Isn't Christmas Without... A Wreath on the Door

In a way, a Christmas Wreath on the door is a subtle statement that this house is festive, and cookies are being baked inside, and a tree is being trimmed, and eggnog is being drunk, and Christmas songs are being sung.

A lot is packed into this little ring of leftover fir branches.

Scanning Pinterest with the search term of "Christmas Wreath" showed a diverse range. Some had lights or berries; some were sea-shore themed with shells (which I find weird, but ok); some were made of gold and silver leaves; some were eucalyptus with laurel and sprigs of Rosemary. I'm surprised I didn't see a tutorial for a succulent wreath

But I'm pretty simple in my tastes: I like my coffee to taste of coffee, my beer to taste of beer, and my Christmas wreath to be fir branches simply ornamented with a red bow.

Comments

Popular Posts