Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


This holiday season I'm trying something new: enjoying it in as many different ways as possible. Years past I've shared what I absolutely need for a holly jolly Christmas; a Christmas that ticks all the boxes. But I don't want to keep rehashing the same old list: Stockings, gingerbread, a roast bird, a Douglas Fir Christmas tree you cut down yourself. This year I'm exploring the many different styles of the celebration of Christmas, at least 26 of them (because Boxing Day is just as important). We're going to travel the world, back in time, and maybe explore other holidays taking place around the same time (stay tuned for me to be culturally insensitive to Kwanza!). 
Each post will include:

  • Decorations
  • Menu
  • Appropriate Gifts
  • Music
Starting tomorrow, December 1, 2018, we're kicking it off with a Merry Medieval Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts